. Heat resistance, can be used continuously in the environment of -70~260℃, and the instantaneous temperature withstands high temperature of 380℃;
2. Non-sticky, the surface is coated with PTFE, which is very smooth and not easy to stick to food;
3. Easy to clean, ordinary household cleaners can be cleaned after a little soaking;
4. Safety, passed the LFGB, FDA food grade testing and certification, and reached European and American import standards.
1. Use scissors to cut the grill mat to desired size and shape.
2. Place it on a pot, plate or other container.
3. Put the food on the cooking plate.
4. After the food is cooked, wait for it to cool, then remove the baking mat and wash it with washing water.