1. Flour the brotform then place the kneaded dough in the basket until it rises.
2. After dough has risen, take dough out of basket and transfer it onto a baking sheet for the oven.
3. Please Remember that with dough many things effect the rise: Weather, yeast quality, and flour types can effect the rise.
4. Many Great Bakers let the dough rise in a greased bowl before they put it in the brotform.
This creates a better texture and crust of your European Country Bread.
1. Because of factors such as display pixel, so there may be a little color difference2. Because of the different measurement methods, there may be 1-3cm of the allowable range error.